C.C. Security Corp
...committed to providing you exceptional service
Security Is Our Business
Our goal is to make you safe in today's world. Integrity, honor and assurance are the true hallmarks of our business conduct. Through our commitment to excellence and client satisfaction, we are able to provide our services in a manner in which our policies and philosophies are implemented in the best interests of those we serve.
Benefits Of Commercial Security
Security patrols can significantly minimize acts of vandalism, theft, trespassing, loitering and vagrancy. Regular patrols enforce safety and improve the image of residential, commercial, and industrial sites. A Security officers presence serves as a visible deterrent and prevents disorderly conduct. It also enforces a sense of security for residents, guests and customers.
Benefits Of Traffic Control
Highway safety is a major concern in today's highway and roadway workplace. The employees of utility and service companies need safe access to their work areas without the worry of oncoming or passing traffic. Read more about our company and services to see how we can make your world a safer place.
About Our Company and Services
C.C. Security is one of Eastern Connecticut's leading security service providers, offering armed and unarmed security officers as well as traffic control flaggers for construction and road maintenance sites throughout Connecticut.
- is locally owned and operated
- provides personalized services
- insures owner involvement
- provides affordable security solutions
- operating since 2000
- understands corporate culture and we match the best officer with the client's needs
- enjoys over 40 years of experience in the security industry.
- employs hands-on management techniques in the operation of the business.
- is as proactive with our personnel as we are with our clients.
- Our team consists of retired police and security professionals.
- We are committed to building long lasting business relationships as well as being an integral part of Connecticut and New England's business community.
- Marcellus Sharpe, President, has over 20 years experience in security. Marcellus is very involved in local community and civic organizations, including SBA Minority Business Owner and Graduate of SBA-8-A - Program
- Christopher Yonush, Vice President, has over 20 years experience in the day to day operation of a security firm. Chris is responsible for the training and development of all Traffic Control personnel.
Company Goals & Affiliations
- State Certification with Connecticut DOT
- DAS State Certified MBE
- Greater New England Minority Supplier Development Council
- Honest and Ethical Business Practices
- Promptness and Dependability
- Professionalism and Integrity
- Total Client Satisfaction
- Strong Business Partnerships
- Active Community Involvement